9th English letter to your mother about the test you have just taken


Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City).
March 20, 2018.
Dear Mother,
     Though our relationship is a perennial bond of intimate relation yet whenever I get any good news from you, my joy knows no bounds. It gives me a heart-winning fragrance. I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are fine.
I am sorry, I did not write to you earlier as I was busy preparing for my test in Physics. It was held yesterday. It was a 50 marks test and consisted of two sections – objective and subjective. It was, in fact, a half book test. We were given only one and half hour to solve it.
My performance in the test is outstanding. Though the test was lengthy, I managed to attempt all the questions in time. My presentation was fabulous. Unfortunately, I was left with no time to revise the test. However, I hope to secure more than 90% marks in it. I request you to pray for my brilliant success.

Pay my regards to everyone at home.
Yours affectionately,
                                                                                           X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

0 Comments